DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK HERE
The Graphene Science Handbook is a six-volume set that describes graphene’s special structural, electrical, and chemical properties. The book considers how these properties can be used in different applications (including the development of batteries, fuel cells, photovoltaic cells, and supercapacitors based on graphene) and produced on a massive and global scale.
Volume One: Fabrication Methods
Volume Two: Nanostructure and Atomic Arrangement
Volume Three: Electrical and Optical Properties
Volume Four: Mechanical and Chemical Properties
Volume Five: Size-Dependent Properties
Volume Six: Applications and Industrialization
This handbook describes the fabrication methods of graphene; the nanostructure and atomic arrangement of graphene; graphene’s electrical and optical properties; the mechanical and chemical properties of graphene; the size effects in graphene, characterization, and applications based on size-affected properties; and the application and industrialization of graphene.
Volume six is dedicated to the application and industrialization of graphene and covers:
- The design of graphene- and biomolecule-based nanosensors and nanodevices
- The use of graphene-based field-effect-transistor (GFET)-like structures as sensing substrates and DNA aptamers as sensing elements
- Recent advances in graphene-based DNA sensors
- The antibacterial properties of graphene-based nanomaterial (NM)
- The chemical and physical properties of graphene and its current uses
- The development of sensitive and selective field-effect transistors (FET) biosensors based on graphene
- The unique properties of ordered graphene (G)
- Various methods currently employed for the production of graphene nanocomposites
- The supramolecular chemistry of graphene derivatives, and more
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.