Gnepp’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck 3rd Edition
Offering the most comprehensive collection of head and neck pathology specimens available in one reference, Gnepp’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology of the Head and Neck, 3rd Edition, is a must-have resource for pathologists in training and practice. This abundantly illustrated volume covers both common and rare disease entities of the entire head and neck area, with particular emphasis on differential diagnosis and diagnostic problems and pitfalls. Detailed text and a highly visual format help you improve turnaround time when diagnosing a specimen and facilitate clear communication of prognosis and therapeutic management options to surgical/medical colleagues.
- Covers key topics such as molecular aspects of disease, especially in reference to targeted therapy and personalized medicine; the latest classification and staging systems for head and neck diseases and disorders; and immunohistochemical features that help ensure diagnostic accuracy.
- Discusses new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, as well as newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Includes a new chapter on eye pathology.
- Incorporates new criteria as established by the 2017 World Health Organization classification of Head and Neck tumors and the 2017 World Health Organization classification of Endocrine organ tumors.
- Provides clinicALpathologic correlations throughout to give you all the information you need to formulate a complete diagnostic report.
- Features more than 1700 full-color illustrations that capture the pathologic appearance of the full range of common and rare neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.