A brand new resource in The Teaching Files series, Gastrointestinal Imaging: A Teaching File is an exceptional resource for radiology trainees and practicing radiologists who are interested in reviewing the basics of gastrointestinal imaging, including fluoroscopy, CT, and MR. Those studying for board and certifying examinations will also find this volume to be an excellent reference in helping them to review and prepare for these tests.
More than 300 cases, 100 in print and all 300 in an interactive ebook that is included with the print purchase, are portrayed through CT, MR, fluoroscopic, and ultrasound images. This text also covers a wide variety of GI system disorders, including those that affect the solid abdominal organs, intestines, and peritoneal cavity. Each case includes images, along with descriptions of clinical history, findings, differential diagnosis and diagnosis, discussion, relevant questions with appropriate answers, key issues for the report, and important information for the clinician.Features:
- More than 300 gastrointestinal, including 100 in print and all 300 in the interactive ebook help you make accurate and informed diagnoses.
- Fluoroscopy, CT, and MR images are featured.
- Case information includes images along with management discussion
- Cases are grouped into chapters based on modality to help trainees during modality-based rotations.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- More than 400 Q&A
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.