Fleisher & Ludwig’s Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine has long been acknowledged as the indispensible comprehensive clinical reference on diagnosing and managing emergent health issues in children. Now, a new editorial team and an all-star collection of contributing authorities have meticulously updated this essential work, bringing you all of the most recent approaches to virtually any pediatric emergency you are likely to encounter in practice.
- A multitude of new chapters and comprehensive updates put the latest know-how at your fingertips, helping you to optimally manage young patients.
- A reorganized, streamlined table of contents and refined chapter template for medical emergencies, trauma, surgical emergencies, and behavioral health emergencies approaches pediatric emergencies the way you engage with them in practice.
- New clinical pathways section provide key steps for managing critical patients
- New related chapters feature in most chapters enables you to easily cross-reference content across chapters.
- New colorful design
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition , which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Online-only content includes e-figures, e-tables and additional resources
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.