First Aid™ remains the most trusted name in USMLE® review―just ask any medical student!
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
- Updated exam preparation advice for USMLE Step 1 pass/fail, Step 1 blueprint changes, and COVID-19 impacts
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- New section on communication skills reflects the latest Step 1 content
- New focus on diversity, equity and inclusion incorporates race and ethnic considerations, as well as gender neutral terminology
- Nearly 1,400 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,200+ color photos and illustration―170+ new or revised―help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinic findings
- Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.