This book on fibroid uterus focuses on surgical challenges in minimal access surgery that a surgeon faces while treating this condition. This book explores the role of various imaging modalities in both diagnosis and planning of the treatment. Various surgical techniques, such as hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and robotic are discussed which will help readers to understand the pros and cons of each one. Teaching practical tips from experts regarding these procedures, the book aims to help surgeons make clinical decisions while they choose surgical procedures for their patients in various clinical settings. The book highlights both the conservative (techniques of myomectomy) and hysterectomy by various methods for treating fibroids.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
- How to use various imaging modalities for preoperative evaluation of fibroids
- Issues in preoperative counseling and consent before surgery for fibroids
- Overview of surgical treatment of fibroids
- Individual chapters on practical tips by experts for various surgical techniques used for both myomectomy and hysterectomy
- Discusses the controversy in morcellation and how to perform it safely
- Covers the problem of parasitic fibroids that have increased in recent times
- Discusses issues like breach in endometrial cavity during myomectomy, surgery for adenomyosis, uterine rupture and recurrence after myomectomy
- When to call it a day and convert from laparoscopy to laparotomy
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.