Reach an accurate, clinically useful differential diagnosis with expert assistance from this unique resource. ExpertDDx: Abdomen and Pelvis presents the most useful differential diagnoses for each region of the abdomen and pelvis, grouped according to anatomic location, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, or clinical-based indications. Each differential diagnosis includes several high-quality, succinctly annotated images; a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues. With coverage of 200 of the most common diagnostic challenges in abdominal and pelvic imaging, this reference is a must-have resource for every practicing radiologist and trainee.
- Brief, bulleted text offers helpful diagnostic clues in a useful distilled format
- Guides radiologists toward logical, on-target differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Guides you toward logical, on-target differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information
- Features new contributors, hundreds of new images, and new chapters in the abdominal section, including more chapters on stent ultrasound and MR-based differential diagnoses
- Includes a completely new section on pelvic disorders that provides expert assistance in many challenging areas, such as distinguishing among the many causes of cystic and solid masses in the female pelvis
- Contains more chapters of ultrasound-based tables of differential diagnosis
- Covers hot topics such as cystic pancreatic mass, cystic pelvic mass, mesenteric infiltration (“misty mesentery”), and segmental or diffuse small bowel wall thickening
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.