Evidence-Based Practice of Critical Care, 2nd Edition, presents objective data and expert guidance on managing critically ill patients in unique question-based chapters that focus on best practices. Now thoroughly updated by Drs. Clifford S. Deutschman, Patrick J. Neligan, and nearly 200 critical-care experts, this highly regarded title remains the only book of its kind that provides a comprehensive framework for translating evidence into practice, making it a valuable resource for both residents and practitioners.
- Tap into the expertise of nearly 200 critical-care experts who discuss the wide variety of clinical options in critical care, examine the relevant research, and provide recommendations based on a thorough analysis of available evidence.
- Think through each question in a logical, efficient manner, using a practical, consistent approach to available management options and guidelines.
- Find the information you need quickly with tables that summarize the available literature and recommended clinical approaches.
- Navigate a full range of challenges from routine care to complicated and special situations.
- Stay up to date with new issues and controversies such as the redefinition of sepsis • changing approaches to fluid administration • immune suppression in sepsis • monitoring the microcirculation • the long-term sequelae of critical illness • minimizing ventilator associated lung injury • the benefits of evidence-based medicine management guidelines • rapid response teams • and more.
- Benefit from all-new sections covering persistent critical illness and the role of advanced practice nurses and physician assistants in the ICU.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.