Toronto Notes for Medical Students is proud to present the 36th Edition of the highly successful Essential Med Notes textbook series. The 2020 edition features content updates across the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine sections that are consistent with the most recent medical licensing exam objectives. Many landmark trials have been included to reflect the most current evidence across all medical specialties. The new division of Essential Med Notes into three textbooks – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine enhances readability and eases the load of studying for the Canadian and American medical licensing exams. We have also redesigned our website to more closely reflect the layout of the textbook and to enrich the learning experience.
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
As a not-for-profit organization, all our proceeds from book sales have been donated to support medical student activities, charity events, and community outreach programs over the past years.
Essential Med Notes 2020 Key Features:
- Updated content reflective of the newest USMLE® Step 2 objectives
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties divided into three books – medicine, surgery, and primary medicine.
- A convenient e-book available for purchase
- Up-to-date DSM-5 criteria and Evidence-Based Medicine highlights
- Our redesigned website features online resources, including a Color Atlas, ECGs Made Simple tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations, and much more!
- The Clinical Handbook highlights common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – the perfect size to carry on the wards, which has also been updated to be reflective of the latest evidence-based USMLE® objectives. The Clinical Handbook also contains Stat Notes, which is the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, featuring a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.