Endometriosis is a complex gynecological disorder with multifactorial etiology. An estrogen-dependent condition, it affects 6% to 10% of women in the general population, and in 35% to 50% of these women often experience pain, and sometimes infertility. Exploring this benign but chronic disease, the book covers the different aspects of endometriosis from basic to advanced levels, including diagnoses, management, treatment modalities, complications, and fertility.
- Provides an overview of the guidelines, expert opinions, and ethical dilemmas involved with endometriosis.
- Covers the various complications that these women can experience
- Presents informative illustrations that complement the text discussion
- An overview of surgery, hormone therapy, and other options is provided
- In-depth coverage of novel treatments, including alternative medicine, diet, nutrition, and lifestyle modifications
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.