Effectively evaluate congenital heart disorders with Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease ! Expert clinicians at the Mayo Clinic and other leading institutions provide a comprehensive review of echocardiographic evaluation and diagnosis of congenital heart disease in both pediatric and adult patients. Covering the full range of congenital abnormalities as well as valve prostheses and the transplanted heart, this respected cardiology reference provides you with all the state-of-the-art knowledge you need to successfully assess challenging cardiac lesions and defects.
- Obtain the maximum diagnostic value from all of the latest imaging approaches , including tissue Doppler, three-dimensional echocardiography, intracardiac and intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and MR angiography.
- Master new strategies for evaluating interventional and VAD patients, performing functional assessments of the left and right ventricle, and much more.
- Update and expand your clinical skills with new chapters on Systemic Diseases, Interventional Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease, and Echo Assessment of Mechanical Circulatory Support , plus extensive updates throughout.
- Visualize the full gamut of echocardiographic findings with the aid of more than 1,300 illustrations , over 900 in full color, as well as over 300 online video clips.
- Interpret findings with greater ease thanks to an increased number of correlative anatomic images.
- Find and apply information quickly via concise, practical, accessible chapters.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice questions, only available in the eBook , testing comprehension of the main principles from each chapter
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.