DIAGNOSTIC PATHOLOGY: NORMAL HISTOLOGY 2ND EDITION
Visually stunning and easy to use, this volume in the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series covers the normal histology of every organ system. This edition incorporates the most recent scientific and technological knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all areas of normal histology, including introductory chapters on electron microscopy, immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry and histochemistry, the cell, and the basic organization of tissues. With nearly 1,800 outstanding images, this reference is an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow.
- Unparalleled visual coverage with carefully annotated photomicrographs, spectacular gross images, electron micrographs, and medical illustrations
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, with all-new chapters on synovium and histologic artifacts, a thoroughly revised skeletal muscle chapter that now addresses normal histology in the setting of neuromuscular biopsy, and coverage of additional histologic variations that cause diagnostic confusion
- New content on immunohistochemistry; more image examples of newly recognized normal variations, mimics, and pitfalls; and expanded text in many sections for greater clarity and ease of reference
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.