Current, evidence-based treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format … that’s the successful blueprint for Conn’s Current Therapy. Designed specifically for busy primary care specialists and other first-line care providers, the 2019 edition of this practical reference delivers reliable diagnosis and treatment protocols for the conditions you’re most likely to see. You’ll find personal approaches from leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses – more than 300 topics, all carefully reviewed and updated to help with accurate, efficient decision making in daily practice.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Features significantly revised chapters on sepsis • bacterial pneumonia • ADHD • endometriosis • atrial fibrillation • congestive heart failure • pericarditis • diabetes mellitus • measles • myasthenia gravis • irritable bowel syndrome • Parkinson’s disease • seizures and epilepsy in adolescents and adults • acute bronchitis and other viral respiratory illnesses • urinary incontinence • neutropenia • venous thromboembolism • fungal diseases of the skin • diseases of the nails • and more.
- Includes all-new chapters on fatty liver, pancreatic cancer, and more.
- Includes nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of 40 new authors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.