Written and edited by world leaders in nephrology, Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 6th Edition, by Drs. John Feehally, Jurgen Floege, Richard J. Johnson, and Marcello Tonelli, provides current information on clinical procedures and conditions as well as the scientific facts and pathophysiology that are foundational to nephrology practice. Ideal for practicing nephrologists, fellows, residents, and internists, it thoroughly covers fluids and electrolytes, hypertension, diabetes, dialysis, and transplantation, and more – all in a single convenient volume.
- Popular, color-coded algorithms provide easy access to key content: yellow boxes for general information, green boxes for therapeutic intervention, and blue boxes for necessary investigations.
- A “just right” amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance helps you make efficient and informed decisions.
- More than 1,500 full-color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- New quick-reference boxes with links to clinical guidelines in all relevant chapters.
- New chapters on common issues regarding prescribing in kidney disease, palliative nephrology, endemic nephropathies, pathophysiology of chronic kidney disease, and outcomes of dialysis.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.