Completely revised and updated throughout, this new edition of the best-selling title in community pharmacy continues to provide an essential reference for all non-medical prescribers but especially for undergraduate and pre-registration pharmacy trainees.
- Extended information on conditions to eliminate
- Clearly structured by basic anatomy, history-taking and body system
- Fully illustrated throughout
- Boxes throughout: trigger points indicative of referral; hints and tips
- Tables throughout: differential diagnosis (key questions for each condition); evidence-based OTC medication; practical prescribing; product selection
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter, with answer explanations
- Expanded case studies at the end of each chapter
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.