Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology 3rd Edition
This unique visual reference presents more than 750 brilliant, four-color images of bacterial isolates commonly encountered in diagnostic microbiology and the methods used to identify them, including microscopic and phenotypic characteristics, colony morphology, and biochemical properties.
- Chapters cover the most important bacterial pathogens and related organisms, including updated taxonomy, epidemiology, pathogenicity, laboratory and antibiotic susceptibility testing, and molecular biology methodology
- Tables summarize and compare key biochemical reactions and other significant characteristics
- New to this edition is a separate chapter covering the latest developments in total laboratory automation
- The comprehensive chapter on stains, media, and reagents is now augmented with histopathology images
- A new Fast Facts chapter presents tables that summarize and illustrate the most significant details for some of the more commonly encountered organisms
FOR MORE MEDICAL BOOKS VISIT EMEDICALBOOKS.COM
For the first time, this easy-to-use atlas is available digitally for enhanced searching. Color Atlas of Medical Bacteriology remains the most valuable illustrative supplement for lectures and laboratory presentations, as well as for laboratorians, clinicians, students, and anyone interested in diagnostic medical bacteriology.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.