Clinical Reasoning in Musculoskeletal Practice2nd Edition
Clinical reasoning is a key skill underpinning clinical expertise. Clinical Reasoning in Musculoskeletal Practice is essential reading for the musculoskeletal practitioner to gain the contemporary knowledge and thinking capacity necessary to advance their reasoning skills. Now in its 2nd edition, it is the only all-in-one volume of up-to-date clinical reasoning knowledge with real-world case examples illustrating expert clinical reasoning.
This new edition includes:
• Comprehensively updated material and brand new chapters on pain science, psychosocial factors, and clinical prediction rules.
• The latest clinical reasoning theory and practical strategies for learning and facilitating clinical reasoning skills.
• Cutting-edge pain research and relevant psychosocial clinical considerations made accessible for the musculoskeletal practitioner.
• The role of clinical prediction rules in musculoskeletal clinical reasoning.
• 25 all new real-world, clinical cases by internationally renowned expert clinicians allowing you to compare your reasoning to that of the best.