From basic science to practical clinical tools, Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, 4th Edition provides you with the up-to-date, authoritative guidance you need to safely and effectively manage patients with chronic renal disease. Covering all relevant clinical management issues, this companion volume to Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney presents the knowledge and expertise of renowned researchers and clinicians in the fields of hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, critical care nephrology, and transplantation – for an all-in-one, indispensable guide to every aspect of this fast-changing field.
- Contains expanded content on economics and outcomes of treatment, as well as acute kidney injury.
- Covers hot topics such as the genetic causes of chronic kidney disease, ethical challenges and palliative care, and home hemodialysis.
- Discusses the latest advances in hypertensive kidney disease, vitamin D deficiency, diabetes management, transplantation, and more.
- Provides a clear visual understanding of complex information with high-quality line drawings, photographs, and diagnostic and treatment algorithms.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.