From anatomy and diagnostic criteria through specific mapping and ablation techniques, Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, 4th Edition, covers all you need to know in this fast-changing field. Ideal for practitioners who need a comprehensive, user-friendly ablation text for the electrophysiology lab or office setting, this authoritative reference offers quick access to practical content, using detailed tables and high-quality images to help you apply what you learn in your practice.
- Incorporates recent, exciting developments in the field, including new mapping, imaging, and catheter technologies and ablation techniques.
- Contains new chapters on Pulmonary Vein Isolation by a Cryoballoon Catheter; Substrate-Based Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia; and Ablation of Genetically Triggered Ventricular Tachycardia/Fibrillation.
- Offers new and expanded coverage of difficult cases VT ablation, including VT storm and use of hemodynamic support during ablation; new techniques for ablation of persistent and long-lasting persistent atrial fibrillation; cryoballoon-based pulmonary vein isolation to treat atrial fibrillation; and more.
- Offers expert guidance on atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization techniques, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.
- Helps you master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from nearly 300 new illustrations and figures, including many new ECGs, intracardiac recordings, as well as 3D mapping, ultrasound and fluoroscopic images.
- Includes numerous tables that provide quick access to key points, arrhythmia mechanisms, diagnostic criteria, target sites for ablation, use of special equipment, complications, and troubleshooting problems and their solutions.
- Provides access to 45 video clips (18 are new!) including newer techniques for transseptal access to the left atrium, expanded use of intracardiac ultrasound, techniques of pericardial access, and many more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.