This compact but comprehensive board review includes everything you need to successfully prepare for the ABIM Cardiology Board Review examination.
- Features over 1200 questions with answers and clear explanations
- Includes over 400 accompanying images
- Covers all key areas of cardiology practice, from history/physicial examination through all major diseases/disorders, along with special topics, e.g. consultative cardiology, covered on the exam
- Complements standard textbook reading
- Written by an internationally-recognized, well-respected and well-published senior cardiologist, expert in valvular heart disease and cardiovascular imaging
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.