Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics 14th Edition
Still the most widely used comprehensive resource in orthopaedic surgery, Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics is an essential reference for trainees, a trusted clinical tool for practitioners, and the gold standard for worldwide orthopaedic practice. Unparalleled in scope and depth, this 14th Edition contains updated diagnostic images, practical guidance on when and how to perform every procedure, and rapid access to data in preparation for surgical cases or patient evaluation. Drs. Frederick M. Azar and James H. Beaty, along with other expert contributors from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic, have collaborated diligently to ensure that this 4-volume text remains a valuable resource in your practice, helping you achieve optimal outcomes with every patient.
- Features evidence-based surgical coverage throughout to aid in making informed clinical choices for each patient.
- Covers multiple procedures for all body regions to provide comprehensive coverage.
- Keeps you up to date with even more high-quality procedural videos, a new chapter on biologics in orthopaedics, and expanded and updated content on hip arthroscopy, patellofemoral arthritis and more.
- Follows a standard template for every chapter that features highlighted procedural steps, high-quality illustrations for clear visual guidance, and bulleted text.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.