Like the successful first edition, the great strength of this completely revised and updated second edition of Burghardt’s Primary Care Colposcopy is its oversized, high-quality color colposcopic photographs. Novice and experienced examining practitioners will appreciate the utility of these diagnostic quality images in making confident assessments regarding the appearance of the cervix as seen in colposcopy. All requisite information for the successful implementation of this standard gynecologic procedure – histopathologic processes, fundamentals of colposcopic technique and examination, equipment, terminology, documentation, and standard guidelines – is encompassed in this concise and practical textbook and atlas.
Augmentations and highlights of the second revised and updated edition:
- More than 350 oversized, high-quality color colposcopic photographs and technical illustrations – 20% of which are new to the second edition
- Updated information on the central role of the human papillomavirus (HPV) in cervical cancer and the development of preventative HPV vaccines
- Essential new chapters on colposcopy of the vulva, vagina, and perianal region and the common etiology of lesions at these sites
- Cohesive concept, organization and presentation – produced and authored by a working team of three experts with decades of experience in gynecology and histopathology
- Current international guidelines and updated nomenclature formulated by the International Federation for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (IFCPC) with the International Society for the Study of Vulvar Disease (ISSVD) and the 2014 WHO Classification of Tumors of Female Reproductive Organs
Primary care practitioners, nurse practitioners, residents/fellows-in-training in gynecologic oncology programs, and gynecologists and obstetricians in practice will prize Burghardt’s Primary Care Colposcopy as an indispensable partner in accessing colposcopic findings, in reaching the right differential diagnosis, and in achieving the best possible treatment outcomes with assurance and efficiency.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.