Comprehensive, easy to read, and clinically relevant, Bradley’s Neurology in Clinical Practice provides the most up-to-date information presented by a veritable “Who’s Who” of clinical neuroscience. Its unique organization allows users to access content both by presenting symptom/sign and by specific disease entities―mirroring the way neurologists practice. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this an ideal, dynamic resource for both practicing neurologists and trainees.
- Authoritative, up-to-date guidance from Drs. Daroff, Jankovic, Mazziotta, and Pomeroy along with more than 150 expert contributors equips you to effectively diagnose and manage the full range of neurological disorders.
- True-to-life view of how neurological disorders manifest through detailed videos covering EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases mirrors the way you practice.
- The latest advances in clinical neurogenetics, brain perfusion techniques for cerebrovascular disease, the relationship between neurotrauma and neurodegenerative disease, management strategies for levodopa-related complications in movement disorders, progressive neuropsychiatric disorders arising from autoimmune encephalitis, and more keep you at the forefront of your field.
- Reorganized table of contents which includes new chapters on: Brain Death, Vegetative, and Minimally Conscious States; Deep Brain Stimulation; Sexual Dysfunction in Degenerative and Spinal Cord Disorders; Sports and Performance Concussion; Effects of Drug Abuse on the Nervous System; and Mechanisms of Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Regular online updates reflect the latest information on the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic diseases based on the latest recommendations and methodologies.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Don’t fall behind the advances in clinical neurology – use Bradley’s multimedia content and get ahead
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.