Fully revised and updated based on valuable reader feedback, Aldeen and Rosenbaum’s 1200 Questions to Help You Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards, Third Edition gives you the tools you need to pass the ABEM board exam on the first try. Questions are slightly more difficult than the average exam question, in order to challenge and add to your knowledge and fully prepare you for questions you’re likely to see. Every question in this Third Edition has been reviewed for quality and relevance, ensuring that this unique study tool is an ideal choice to prepare for both the in-service residency exam and the board exam in emergency medicine.
- Incorporates cutting-edge information from every area of emergency medicine: internal medicine, surgical specialty areas, dentistry, trauma, obstetrics, pediatrics, toxicology, environmental, psychiatry, radiology, dermatology, EMS, and bioterrorism.
- Includes 200 all-new questions throughout the 12 individual exams.
- Features case-based and image-based questions, as well as concise rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.