Easily accessible and clinically focused, Abeloff’s Clinical Oncology, 6th Edition, covers recent advances in our understanding of the pathophysiology of cancer, cellular and molecular causes of cancer initiation and progression, new and emerging therapies, current trials, and much more. Masterfully authored by an international team of leading cancer experts, it offers clear, practical coverage of everything from basic science to multidisciplinary collaboration on diagnosis, staging, treatment and follow up.
- Includes new chapters on Cancer Metabolism and Clinical Trial Designs in Oncology and a standalone chapter on lifestyles and cancer prevention.
- Features extensive updates including the latest clinical practice guidelines, decision-making algorithms, and clinical trial implications, as well as new content on precision medicine, genetics, and PET/CT imaging.
- Includes revised diagnostic and treatment protocols for medical management, surgical considerations, and radiation oncology therapies, stressing a multispecialty, integrated approach to care.
- Helps you find information quickly with updated indexing related to management recommendations, focused fact summaries, updated key points at the beginning of each chapter ideal for quick reference and board review, and algorithms for patient evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Offers more patient care coverage in disease chapters, plus new information on cancer as a chronic illness and cancer survivorship.
- Discusses today’s key topics such as immuno-oncology, functional imaging, precision medicine, the application of genetics in pathologic diagnosis and sub-categorization of tumors as well as the association of chronic infectious diseases such as HIV and cancer.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (edownloads.me) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to students, researchers and other readers who don't have access to these books at their local libraries, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on edownloads.me are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. edownloads.me doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. edownloads.me server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.